Saturday, April 23, 2016

How To Make A Bunk Bed

So, do you have something in mind? Well, I just wondering someone will generously tell me how to make a bunk bed, it will be very helpful, I feel so desperate about this one. I just on in front of my computer Google and look for better inspiration about how to make a bunk bed, it leads me to nothing, but then my neighbor Joe come to my house and tell me a good news, he just finish his own bunk bed project, well, looks like all my question about how to create a bunk bed will be answered by Joe.

Joe can be the winner on the good time nomination awards, anyway, so, I ask him several question, he tell me everything he know about how to make a bunk bed, and I guess I get the point right now, and I will make it simple, so you will be easy to understand it. so here is what I get from Joes experience about bunk bed creation, the first thing is on the design, he said design will determine your will, more difficult will make your will low, so he recommend to choose the simple design first just for test and practicing.

After you determine the design, you need to create the sketch, well, I don’t have a good skill to draw, but at least I understand it, just create the sketch as long as you understand, it will be no problem, after that, you need to gather the material and the tools, wooden material, measure tools, wood cutter, and nail shoot, you may need to use safety gloves and Google for this. Simply apply your sketch on the material, use your tools to create every parts of the bunk bed, after that, you can start assemble every parts of the bunk bed, make sure it nailed perfectly, you can add color on the bunk bed frame for better appearance.






Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : How To Make A Bunk Bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment